Bible Verses About Love And Family
Love is the greatest thing in the world because God is love, Here is the list of Bible Verses On Love to make a difference in your life...
- 1 John 4:20 "Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen."
- Psalm 133:1 "How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!"
- Ephesians 6:4 "Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
- Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity."
- Proverbs 17:6 "Children’s children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."
- Colossians 3:13 "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
- Luke 18:6 "But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.' "
- Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."
- 3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."
- Galatians 6:2 "Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
- Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
- Hebrews 10:24-25 "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another."
- 1 Peter 4:8-11 "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling."
Check out these for more... Love Verses From The Bible!